Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ummmmmmmmmm...Yeah.

Have you ever thought of music as a guilty pleasure? Whenever I hear this song, the lyric lover/poet/muse to a few magnificent minds in me just feels like a cheat. I mean, is the fact that the producer sampled one of my favorite old songs for the beat MY FAULT? I plead the Fifth. Honestly, I don't even UNDERSTAND most of the lyrics--and I'm a Southerner!

Someone decided to post this translation (sic) of the hood favorite, THROW SOME D's. Hey, it's better than my version...


7 comments:

CapCity said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Mizrepresent said...

lol Ced...too funny!

Unknown said...

I know...I know...I need Jesus in a 40-ounce!

Does ANYONE know what this fella Rich Boy is saying?

dc_speaks said...

dude...that was hilarious...I hate it when my son plays that crap. now that I half way know what he's saying...that cd hits the garbage tooooodayyyyyy!

that was on some udder stuff, son. well done...lol

Unknown said...

Word life, sun! LOL! DC, I couldn't bring myself to DOWNLOAD that CD! I'm a lyric hound. I love the instrumental for the song I featured, but I think I lose an IQ point everytime I hear more than three words from the song! I thank my pops for that: the DJ in him introduced some great music to my ears, while the (sometimes) father in him had enough sense to remind me of the difference between good lyrical content and a waste of time.

Nuff respect for being good father, one who involves himself in his child's life and enjoyment and who knows when to cry foul on something that a child needs to avoid!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

That shyt was out cold! Now I understand the damn song.

Unknown said...

I have to admit, though...that beat is SICK!

Why did it have to be tied to the bruh's bad lyrics?!

Thanks for stopping by!