Thursday, August 28, 2008

Common ft. Pharrell: ANNOUNCEMENT (Reupped and Playing)

I know what my man Rich is thinking right about now: I stop by your spot sometimes and see nothing new, and then you suddenly have 50 MILLION posts!

SO! LOL!

Common's INVINCIBLE SUMMER project has not received an effective release date, but new tracks and videos are showing up on every decent music site and blog. This Little X-directed collaboration with Pharrell, "Announcement," premiered on Okayplayer today. Enjoy, and I THINK I am done with blogging for the day.

By the way, the chocolate lady who gets in the "Lincoln" with Com--MAAAAAAAN! High-five for Jesus...

5 comments:

Rich Fitzgerald said...

I'm here dawg, ready to enjoy the run down.

Anonymous said...

I love Common. He and Talib Kwali, Lupe Fiasco, Kanye, they are just examples of true hip hop and it's nice to see that some artists are attaching a message with their music and keeping it strong.

Unknown said...

My man! What's up, Rich?

Kei, I couldn't have said it better.

CapCity said...

cute... i had to "go all the way" to a french site to see it;-) since it's being pulled for copyrights.. LOL!

Unknown said...

RECORD COMPANY HYPOCRISY! A&R's and executives leak songs and videos to the internet, and then they threaten bloggers or yank video links to "prevent piracy." Liars...all of them!

LOL! How are you, lady?