Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Pun a Day... from My Friend Martha




BUY THIS BOOK ======>>>>>






A Pun A Day, makes the rain go away...

1. Energizer Bunny arrested. Charged with battery.
2. A man's home is his castle. In a manor of speaking.
3. A pessimist's blood type is always b-negative.
4. My wife really likes to make pottery, but to me it's just kiln time.
5. Dijon vu. The same mustard as before.
6. Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.
7. A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.
8. Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death.
9. I used to work in a blanket factory, but it folded.
10. A man needs a mistress just to break the monogamy.
11. A hangover is the wrath of grapes
12. Is a book on voyeurism a peeping tome?
13. Dancing cheek-to-cheek is really a form of floor play.
14. Banning the bra was a big flop.
15. Sea captains don't like crew cuts.
16. Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
17. A successful diet is the triumph of mind over platter.
18. A gossip is someone with a great sense of rumor.
19. Without geometry, life is pointless.
20. When you dream in color, it's a pigment of your imagination.
21. Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
22. Reading whilst sunbathing makes you well-red.
23. When two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.

3 comments:

CapCity said...

u know i love the puns & i agree - BUY THAT BOOK! LOL!

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

You need that widget that allows folks to leave a voice message, so you could hear me laughing! I love love love the puns! And I love love love the NEW Man blog!

Unknown said...

Cap, I'm glad to add to your smiles.

Lovebabz, thank you!