Friday, July 13, 2007

Meme = Me(Tagged)Again

I was tagged by Dave aka Wandering the Ether (great blog for the thinking person). Here are the rules of this particular meme:

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


I'm breaking the rules. Though I will accept most tag challenges, I rarely tag others. Here goes everything:

1. I'm a closet chauvinist pig.
2. I thought that DEVIL WEARS PRADA was a funny movie.
3. Give me a dog, and I'll give it back to you. Give me a cat, and I'll thank you for giving me a pet with class.
4. I want Nona Gaye (Marvin's daughter). Dreams can come true, ladies and gentlemen.
5. I accidentally stabbed myself during my teen years as I learned how to knife-fight...in my hand, man!
6. I secretly wanted Dolly Parton when I was a little boy. What can I say? I'm still a chest man.
7. I miss Bill Clinton as Preident of the United States of America. The national budget was balanced, and the deficit was at a low unseen since the 1960s. To think that his enemies had to use sperm on a blue dress to take him down...
8. I want to meet Maya Angelou and adopt her as my great-aunt. She's so cool that she needs to be in my family.

5 comments:

CapCity said...

either that's a deeply secret closet where no one can see that, Bro Ced -or- u think spanking makes u a chauvanist. LOL!

But seriously, it's always fascinating to learn something new about folx i know:-)

Unknown said...

If the roundness looks good and the owner doesn't mind...LOL! All jokes aside, I've learned over time to require as much giving and nicety as I provide. Some ladies here may see that as being less than the Southern gentleman that I "present." Who knows? Opinions differ.

Glad I could teach you a lil sumn' sumn' new! LOL!

Mizrepresent said...

I hear ya on the Bill Clinton Tip!

Closet Chauvinist, OMG NO! You too!

Hey, and ain't nothing wrong with dreamin...

Dave J. said...

Hahaha that was entertaining! Stabbed yourself in the hand? Ouch.

I remember back when I was all about Bruce Lee, and I was dead set on picking up the nun chucks. Went to the local PX and the guy wouldn't sell me a real pair, insisted I buy the plastic covered in foam "training chucks." I left thinking give me a freakin break. Got home, and proceeded to clock myself in the head, neck, back, ribs I don't know how many times. This went on for weeks.. so long in fact, I never graduated from the nerf-chucks. Bruce Lee can have his kung-fu and smoke it too.

Unknown said...

LOL! Don't worry, MizR, I give respect where it's due...but I believe that physics and good manners fit like hand in glove--so people get what they give! It's cause and effect, baby...cause and effect!

Dave, my stomach hurts from laughing at you! LOL!