Friday, March 23, 2007

What's In a Name?

Why would a Black man call himself "the Master (De)bater", you ask?

Shock value?

Name recognition?

Straight-up confession?

Try this one on for size: subliminal control.

Some of you read my blog to find out the purpose for the innuendo. A few people probably laughed till they pissed themselves because they caught the clue. You see, I wanted to force you to look at yourself. I want your brain to find itself feeling a fresh dose of honesty. What does your thought on the title tell you about YOU? Are you a closet freak who doesn't waste time waiting for your next ex-guy/girl to stroke/ride you into heaven on Earth? Are you that New York Times crossword expert who reviews every blog you can find for grammar/punctuation errors and lack of substance? Are you that strong pillar of the community who wants to hone your debate skills by seeking slick writers whose words oil the steps of most opponents and cause them to slip quickly and sharply to the hard floor of VERBAL EMBARRASSMENT? WHO ARE YOU?

WHO ARE YOU? To your surprise and my delight, you've just exposed yourself TO YOURSELF. If you commented, then you just uncovered a piece of your soul to the reading world. That's right--you've been steered toward exposure. Now that you're naked, what is there to lose? Open your mind, tap that keyboard, and spill your thoughts for the rest of us to read/hear/feel YOU.

Here you go...now you have control again. Use it. Share your thoughts.

9 comments:

CapCity said...

don't know if I'd admit to being a master-bator, but i luv u anyway! Do U! ha haaa!

Unknown said...

You got jokey joke, pretty lady?

LOL

Unknown said...

The name has nothing to do with masturbation, and you know it! Besides, that's such a lonely practice. No, I don't agree with the people who say that it is vital to "getting in touch with your needs" (so close to a pun...). That's another blog in the making, isn't it?

Neanderthud said...

i found myself laughing strongly and outloud while reading this.... then i opened my eyes and found myself exposed and naked..... i don't know if your truly that good or truly that disturbed..lol

Unknown said...

Okay, I'm commenting so I guess I'm exposing who I am. I read the title and thought, okay, it's a play on words. But, how to comment on this here blog.....

My freaky side: Chronic masturbators are pathetic, and will never fully experience a fulfilling sexual relationship with another.

I don't like debating. Unless it affects me or people that I love, I'd rather remove myself from the situation, and be done with it.

Another point.....I love crossword puzzles.

Okay, I don't know if that's a good response, but this pretty much exposes some of me.

Unknown said...

Neanderthud, TMI...T-M-I!!!

Thank's for reading...and I hope you're at home behind closed doors and covered windows!

Unknown said...

Janie, you made it!

I don't know that I want to call chronic masturbators "pathetic", but I agree that anyone who prefers his/her hand, toys, or random food products (Have you ever watched THAT episode of HBO's REAL SEX? I needed a shower and repentance after watching that show!) is missing out on some great expressive time with someone special.

Now, the chronic masturbators are going to attack me. Just wash your hands first...that's all I ask of you...

Rich Fitzgerald said...

I'm glad I just thought you were a deep guy. I figured you were quick witted and that I could learn a thing or two about debating.

Then I got the other meaning. Maybe I was just slow on the draw. That's so much better than being QUICK.

Unknown said...

SEE, IT TOOK A SOUTHERNER TO SEE WHAT I WAS SAYING!

NOTE: RICH IS OFFICIALLY THE SMART CAT ON THE BLOCK! PAY ATTENTION TO EVERY WORD HE WRITES...TWICE, SO YOU WON'T MISS ANYTHING!