Sunday, April 1, 2007

CapCity Tagged Me...and I Must Answer!


What main lesson have I learned in the month of February?

REMIND the world that history is something we should never ignore. The world repeats its mistakes when it ignores the past.

What bad habit do you want to rid yourself of this month?

Procrastination

What are your favorite muses?

Poets who bring their souls on ice, allow life to thaw those souls, and then pour their essence onto pages of cold truth...respect to every single one of you!

Name one thing UNIQUELY DIFFERENT that you recently discovered about yourself?

My mind

What is your definition of passion vs intimacy?

I see passion as the power that drives intimacy. Intimacy, the complex conversation of emotion and communication that joins two hearts in friendship and love, births passion. The same passion that drives a Marine in combat never to leave a fellow soldier behind in battle moves a friend to maintain close contact with a distant crony. The bond formed by intimacy is empowered by passion and maintains the core strength of the heart-ties.

What are you currently vibing to?

Evidence, THE WEATHERMAN
Jaguar Wright, DIVORCING NEO 2 MARRY SOUL
Miles Davis, BIRTH OF THE COOL

What are your favorite gadgets?

My Sony Vaio, my Fusic phone, and my Palm w/GPS

What would be a perfect date with the person you're thinking of right now...

Sitting on a beach and burning a bonfire as we eat some grilled seafood...talking about the millions of subjects we find so easy to discuss...and bringing her home to continue the discussion with a different kind of language...:-)

Last book read?

BLINK by Malcolm Gladwell

What would you re-name it based upon your perception of the storyline?

VIBE: The Way We REALLY Understand the World

How many times a day do you look at your blog or the blogs of others?

I WISH I could say that I read blogs daily.

Who's your favorite blogger or spot you find lurking around most often?

CapCity owns two of my favorites. Check my links to see one of them.

If you were to live the opposite sex for the day what name would you give yourself?

Say what?

Describe yourself in 3 adjectives?

Strong-willed, contemplative, and grounded

One goal you set for yourself for the month of March?

I DID IT: I wanted to see more of my family here in California. My grandmother's fight for life brought us together on the last day of the month. God works in mysterious ways, indeed.

4 comments:

CapCity said...

Thanx Ced! Always good to learn more about ya. Hope all was well with your travels to see your Gran. Is that a photo of my "dream" coast drive? How much longer u plan to be out west? I need to hit a number or something;-)!

Unknown said...

LOL! That photo is one section of Crown Point, a beautiful beach area in San Diego. I am still looking for my picture file from the last trip north to the Bay. Unfortunately, I couldn't take the best views of PCH because a Ferrari was banking the curves like a pro...and made me want to see how well I could keep up! Guess what? I kept up quite well.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Ced, you are slowly becoming one of my new favorites. I like the way you think.

Unknown said...

It pays to review old posts! Thanks, Rich!